Congratulations! You’re Just One Click Away From a FREE Pro-Life Education . . .
Free Teleseminar Registration
The FREE teleseminars are now available! Get instant access to the calls archive by registering here:
With all of the recent media attention—and outright misinformation—surrounding the "Plan B" morning-after pill and the abortion industry's shift toward contraception tactics, it is crucial to directly address the abortion-contraception connection.
The Pro-Life Action League is taking on that challenge by launching a series of three FREE 60-minute educational teleseminars, featuring top-notch pro-life experts:
Teleseminar 1: Tuesday August 22 @ 8PM Central (6 Pacific, 9 Eastern)
- Dr. Janet Smith, professor and nationally known speaker from the "Contraception: Why Not?" recording that has been heard by over a million people
- Fr. Tom Euteneuer, President of Human Life International, who has traveled over 500,000 miles around the world spreading the Gospel of Life
Teleseminar 2: Thursday August 31 @ 8PM Central (6 Pacific, 9 Eastern)
- Damon Clarke Owens, founder of Joy-Filled Marriage, in Newark, New Jersey
- Jennifer Roback Morse, Research Fellow at the Acton Institute and author of Smart Sex: Finding Life-Long Love in a Hook-Up World
Teleseminar 3: Tuesday September 5 @ 8PM Central (6 Pacific, 9 Eastern)
- Dr. Lionel Tiger, Rutgers University professor of anthropology and author of Decline of Males and Men in Groups
- Dr. Allan Carlson, president of the Howard Center, and author of several books on the family and American identity
These national experts will give you a free education on:
- How contraception has influenced faith and society
- How contraceptives alter human relationships
- How different Christian churches have dealt with contraception
- How contraception affects marriage and the home
- How contraception affects men
- How contraception affects women
- . . . and much, much more!
Register Now for the September 22-23 Conference
These teleseminar calls, as informative as they are, a just a taste of the full conference program for our conference, "Contraception Is Not the Answer," September 22 and 23, 2006.
To join us for this historic conference, register now online with your credit card using our secure form or by mail using our printable registration form [PDF].
[Back to Top]